- Medicare Advantage & Insurance Plans
The Rowan-Cabarrus YMCA partners with several Medicare Advantage and other insurance plans to provide wellness benefits to you at no cost out of pocket. Plans accepted at the Rowan-Cabarrus YMCA include:
- RenewActive by UnitedHealthcare
- Silver Sneakers
- OnePass Medicaid
- OnePass Select
Each of these options provides a membership to the Y. Some Medicare Advantage plans/supplement require fees and annual enrollment. Contact your insurance provider for details.
Membership through Medicare Advantage and other insurance plans provides full access to all six locations in Rowan and Cabarrus Counties. It also includes unlimted group exercise, water fitness, and group outings and events.
Our active older adult programs help you stay active, improve health, and maintain community connections. We offer unlimited group exercise and water fitness classes as well as group outings and events.
Visit your local branch to sign up today!
For your safety, all AOA group activities are temporarily cancelled. We look forward to resuming again when it is safe to do so.
Ways You Can Get Involved
- Enjoy music and dancing at our senior dances.
- Go on a field trip with our Active Older Adult group.
- Participate in group exercise classes.
- Attend a Lunch and Learn with topics like "Learn How to Avoid Being Scammed."
- Use our pools for lap swimming and water aerobics.
- Meet new friends while volunteering for a Y event.
- Enjoy fellowship with other active older adults like yourself at the Y!