Our YMCA will offer outdoor group exercise at Stallings Park, beginning June 3. All other classes will begin on Tuesday, June 2 (there will be no classes on Monday, June 1). All members are required to sign a waiver prior to participating. Complete the waiver now to save yourself time on your first visit. For youth under 18 years old, a parent or guardian must sign the waiver prior to visiting.
Please call 704.454.7800 during our office hours to speak with a membership associate. If you call outside our office hours, please leave a voicemail and we will return your call in 24 business hours. Please note: Our facility is NOT open during office hours.
Remember: If your membership is currently on hold or inactive, please allow extra time on your first visit to update your membership and complete all waivers. If you would like to update your membership prior to attending class, you can call 704.454.7800 or send us an email with your request.
- All classes will be at Stallings Park: 4050 Stallings Rd, Harrisburg, NC 28075
- All participants will need to bring their water bottle and mat for classes.
- Restrooms will be accessible at the park during class times.
- All members will be required to sign and update waiver/account before class.
- Virtual Classes links are through GoTo meetings; these links stay the same throughout the weeks. Zoom and Zumba App class are updated weekly.
- Inclement Weather: If a class has to be canceled due to weather, we will announce the cancellation 1 hour before class on multiple platforms. We will do our best to offer a virtual class via Facebook live on our Harrisburg Community page during this time. Information will be provided.
Register for a Program
Sign up for sports, swim lessons, child care and more.
Become a Member
Every Y is Your Y. Nationwide Membership gives you access to the Rowan-Cabarrus YMCA and every Y in the country.
Group Ex Schedules
Find an exercise class that is right for you.
Don't let the Corona Virus stop you from Running the 'Burg! This year, let's celebrate our freedom and Crush Corona with a Virtual Run - 4th of July edition!
Support your Y
The Y believes that everyone in our community deserves the chance to belong and be well. When you give to the Y you help your neighbors find the resources and support they need to be well in spirit, mind and body.
Are you interested in coaching? Want to help with youth programs for a volunteer opportunity your whole family can participate in? When we all join in, we rise together!