Our YMCA facility will be open on June 1 for pool use and outdoor group exercise only. All members are required to sign a waiver to enter the facility. Complete the waiver now to save yourself time on your first visit. For youth under 18 years old, a parent or guardian must sign the waiver prior to visiting.
Remember: If your membership is currently on hold or inactive, please allow extra time on your first visit to update your membership and complete all waivers.
Age Guidelines: Youth members who are at least 16 years old may visit the Y without a parent or guardian once a waiver is signed. Youth members under 16 years old may have access to specific areas with a parent or guardian. Please contact your local Y for more information.
- All participants will need to bring their water bottle and mat for classes.
- Restrooms will be accessible during class times.
- All members will be required to sign and update waiver/account before class.
- Inclement Weather. If a class has to be canceled due to weather, we will announce the cancellation 1 hour before class on multiple platforms.
- Lane reservations are available and recommended–we have limited capacity for your safety.
- Reservations will open 24 hours ahead of time. Call 704.279.1742 to reserve a lane.
- Please come dressed to swim. Locker rooms will be available when exiting the pool and for restrooms only.
Register for a Program
Sign up for sports, swim lessons, child care and more.
Become a Member
Every Y is Your Y. Nationwide Membership gives you access to the Rowan-Cabarrus YMCA and every Y in the country.
Find a class that is right for you.
Are you interested in coaching? Want to help with youth programs for a volunteer opportunity your whole family can participate in? When we all join, we rise together!
Support your Y
The Y believes that everyone in our community deserves the chance to belong and be well. When you give to the Y you help your neighbors find the resources and support they need to be well in spirit, mind and body.