Our YMCA facility will be open on June 1 for pool use and outdoor group exercise only. All members are required to sign a waiver to enter the facility. Complete the waiver now to save yourself time on your first visit. For youth under 18 years old, a parent or guardian must sign the waiver prior to visiting.
Remember: If your membership is currently on hold or inactive, please allow extra time on your first visit to update your membership and complete all waivers.
Age Guidelines: Youth members who are at least 16 years old may visit the Y without a parent or guardian once a waiver is signed. Youth members under 16 years old may have access to specific areas with a parent or guardian. Please contact your local Y for more information.
- All participants will need to bring their water bottle and mat for classes.
- Restrooms will be accessible during class times.
- All members will be required to sign and update waiver/account before class.
- Inclement Weather. If a class has to be canceled due to weather, we will announce the cancellation 1 hour before class on multiple platforms.
- Lane reservations are available and recommended–we have limited capacity for your safety.
- Reservations will open 24 hours ahead of time. Call 704.939.9622 to reserve a lane.
- Please come dressed to swim. Locker rooms will be available when exiting the pool and for restrooms only.
Monday-Thursday: 7am - 7pm
Friday: 7 am - 5 pm
Saturday: 9 am - 3 pm
Register for a Program
Sign up for sports, swim lessons, child care and more.
Become a Member
Every Y is Your Y. Nationwide Membership gives you access to the Rowan-Cabarrus YMCA and every Y in the country.
Find an exercise class that is right for you.
Rock the summer with Camp Connections. Your child will have a blast with daily devotions, games, trips, swimming and much, much more.
Support Your Y
Every year, we rely on donations to help ensure that all of the people in our community can access our services. There are lots of ways you can give, and we’re grateful for your help.
Fusion City Church
The YMCA is proud to partner with Fusion City Church for space and programs. Fusion meets at the Y every Sunday at noon and participates in many YMCA and community Projects