What is Pickleball? It's a paddle sport created for all ages and skill levels. The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players.
Courts are now available! We have court times available for singles or doubles at our Hurley and Kannapolis branches, and singles only at the West Cabarrus YMCA. Use the links below or call your local branch a day in advance to reserve your space. All players must be members of the Rowan-Cabarrus YMCA.
• Please wear your masks at all times during play.
• Wash your hands with soap and water and bring personal use hand sanitizer to the courts.
• Clean and wipe down your paddles and water bottles. Do not share paddles or any other equipment or clothing.
• Bring a full personal use water bottle(s) as water fountains are not currently in use.
• Avoid contact with others, such as hand shaking and high fives.
• Limit or stagger playing groups throughout open play schedule and consider alternate days for various groups.
• Consider using hand sanitizer between games.
• Maintain proper social distancing from other players in between games and during time outs.
AFTER THE GAMES
• Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer immediately after your match is over.
• Thoroughly wash your paddles, grips, pickleballs, towels, clothes, bags, water bottles, and other items you have used or touched.