All branches of the Rowan-Cabarrus YMCA have reopened indoor fitness centers with limited capacity and following all local, state, and national guidelines.
All members are required to sign a waiver to enter the facility. Complete the waiver now to save yourself time on your first visit. For youth under 18 years old, a parent or guardian must sign the waiver prior to visiting.
Remember: If your membership is currently on hold or inactive, please allow extra time on your first visit to update your membership and complete all waivers.
Mask Policy: Masks are now required at all times in YMCA facilities and when indoor fitness takes place. We can no longer make exemptions to our all-mask policy as noted under the Governor's Executive Order.
Age Guidelines: Youth members who are at least 16 years old may visit the Y without a parent or guardian once a waiver is signed. Youth members under 16 years old may have access to specific areas with a parent or guardian. Please contact your local Y for more information.
Rowan-Cabarrus YMCA members can make reservation, up to 24 hours in advance, for various areas of the facility. We encourage you to make a reservation as walk-ins are not guaranteed. Use the links below to reserve your spot.
|Pool||Indoor Group Exercise||3 on 3 Basketball|
- Lane reservations are required–we have limited capacity for your safety.
- Lane reservations will open 24 hours ahead of time and close 30 min before start.
- Reserve your lane now. You can also use our DAXKO mobile app or call 704.795.9622 to make reservations via phone.
- Reserve your time for family swim now. You can also use our Daxko mobile app or call 704.795.9622 to make reservations via phone. Each family will register for one individual spot.
- Life jackets are available, but families are highly encouraged to bring their own.
- Members will enter through the front doors and exit through the left side pool door.
- Locker rooms will be available for entry to the pools and restrooms only.
- Inclement Weather: In the event of a severe storm, both pools will close for 30 minutes from the last audible thunder and/or visible lightning. We will do our best to accommodate interrupted swim time during the next reservation. However, if those slots are full we may not be able to reschedule same day.
- Per the Governor's orders, masks must be worn during play.
- Reservations are open 24 hours in advance on a first come first serve basis. To ensure all of our members are able to play, sign up for one slot per day.
- If you have not signed the YMCA Coivd19 Waiver, you must complete this prior to play as well as update your membership status.
- Please bring your own water bottle, paddles and balls. We will not be able to supply equipment at this time.
- Reservations are for members only at this time.
Register for a Program
Sign up for sports, swim lessons, child care and more.
Become a Member
Every Y is Your Y. Nationwide Membership gives you access to the Rowan-Cabarrus YMCA and every Y in the country.
West Cabarrus Schedules
Find an exercise class that is right for you.
Share the Harvest Farm
Share the Harvest is a community farm run by volunteers. It was established in 2015 as a grassroots effort to alleviate hunger for children and families throughout Cabarrus County.
Support your Y
The Y believes that everyone in our community deserves the chance to belong and be well. When you give to the Y you help your neighbors find the resources and support they need to be well in spirit, mind and body.
Are you interested in coaching? Want to help with youth programs for a volunteer opportunity your whole family can participate in? When we all join, we rise together!
Anywhere Anyway 5K
March 14 - 27
A 5K your way!
Run, bike, swim, group ex...
You can even bring your dog along.
You decide when, where and how you do it.