Our YMCA facility is currently open for pool use and outdoor group exercise only. All members are required to sign a waiver to enter the facility. Complete the waiver now to save yourself time on your first visit. For youth under 18 years old, a parent or guardian must sign the waiver prior to visiting.
Remember: If your membership is currently on hold or inactive, please allow extra time on your first visit to update your membership and complete all waivers.
Age Guidelines: Youth members who are at least 16 years old may visit the Y without a parent or guardian once a waiver is signed. Youth members under 16 years old may have access to specific areas with a parent or guardian. Please contact your local Y for more information.
- All participants will need to bring their water bottle and mat for classes.
- Restrooms will be accessible during class times.
- All members will be required to sign and update waiver/account before class.
- Virtual Classes links are through GoTo meetings; these links stay the same throughout the weeks. Zoom classes updated weekly.
- Inclement Weather: If a class has to be canceled due to weather, we will announce the cancellation 1 hour before class on multiple platforms. We will do our best to offer a virtual class via Facebook live on our West Cabarrus Community page during this time. Information will be provided.
- Lane reservations are required–we have limited capacity for your safety.
- Lane reservations will open 24 hours ahead of time and close 30 min before start.
- Reserve your lane now. You can also use our DAXKO mobile app or call 704.795.9622 to make reservations via phone.
- Reserve your time for family swim now. You can also use our Daxko mobile app or call 704.795.9622 to make reservations via phone. Each family will register for one individual spot.
- Lifejackets are available, but families are highly encouraged to bring their own.
- Members will enter through the front doors and exit through the left side pool door.
- Locker rooms will be available for entry to the pools and restrooms only.
- Inclement Weather: In the event of a severe storm, both pools will close for 30 minutes from the last auditable thunder and/r visible lightning. We will do our best to accommodate interrupted swim time during the next reservation. However, if those slots are full we may not be able to reschedule same day.
Monday-Thursday: 7 am-7 pm
Friday: 7 am-6 pm
Friday Family Swim:
12:30 pm-2:00 pm
2:15 pm-3:45 pm
4:00 pm-5:30 pm
Saturday: 8 am-3 pm
Saturday Family Swim (20 spots):
12:30 pm-2:00 pm
2:15 pm-3:00 pm
Both pools will be open during these times.
Register for a Program
Sign up for sports, swim lessons, child care and more.
Become a Member
Every Y is Your Y. Nationwide Membership gives you access to the Rowan-Cabarrus YMCA and every Y in the country.
West Cabarrus Schedules
Find an exercise class that is right for you.
Share the Harvest Farm
Share the Harvest is a community farm run by volunteers. It was established in 2015 as a grassroots effort to alleviate hunger for children and families throughout Cabarrus County.
Support your Y
The Y believes that everyone in our community deserves the chance to belong and be well. When you give to the Y you help your neighbors find the resources and support they need to be well in spirit, mind and body.
Are you interested in coaching? Want to help with youth programs for a volunteer opportunity your whole family can participate in? When we all join, we rise together!