The EMPTY STOCKING FUND has been helping families in need in Cabarrus County & Kannapolis for 82 years and this year we're expanding to Rowan County! Through donations we are able to help provide gifts to kids and teens ages sixteen and under in our community. To qualify for assistance applicants must complete an application. Things will look a little different this year as we follow social distancing guidelines and will not offer in person interviews.
Due to an increase in need this year, the online application process is closed,
APPLICANTS MUST BRING THE FOLLOWING TO TOY PICKUP
- Medicaid card for each child showing current address in Cabarrus and Rowan County
- Picture ID required for parent or guardian
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MEDICAID CARD
- ID showing proof of residence in Cabarrus and Rowan County
- Proof of dependency for children (tax documents, birth certificate)
- Most recent tax documents
- Proof of household income (pay stubs, bank statements, social security income, other)
If you are receiving help with gifts from DSS or Salvation Army you are not eligible for assistance.
TOY PICK UP AT THE KANNAPOLIS YMCA
You will be scheduled to come to pick up your toys December 17, 18, or 19.
Philip Belfield or Heather Kee