Group Exercise Updates and Procedures
- All participants will need to bring their own water bottle and mat
- for classes.
- Restrooms will be accessible during class times at the park and at
- the YMCA.
- All members will be required to sign and update waiver prior to
- Virtual Classes links are through GoTo meetings these links stay the
- same through the week's.
- Zoom Classes & Zumba App Classes will change weekly so make
- sure you check the Harrisburg YMCA Community Page
- Classes listed in Teal are Live, outdoor classes.
- Classes Listed in Orange are virtual, -USE FB or schedule for the
- most current links to log on.
- Inclement Weather: If a class must be cancelled due to weather we
- will announce the cancellation 1 hour prior to class on multiple
- platforms. We will do our best to offer a virtual class via Facebook
- live on our Harrisburg YMCA Community page during this time.
- Information will be provided.
- Stallings Park Address: 4050 Stallings Rd Harrisburg NC
- Ages 13-15 require a parent or guardian to be present in the class.
- Cycle minimum age is 16.
- Closed for 4th of July in observance of Independence Day!
AD– Andrea Deese
LC– Lauren Combs
DD– Dawn (Kannapolis)
EO– Elizabeth Onio
EP– Ed Payne
GB– Gigi Berg
HM– Helen Morse
JS– Jillian Shephard (Kann)
KN– Kristin Newnham
LC2– Lorena Cumminskey
LD– Linda Dunham
MC– Mandie Condie
MC2– Mirna Costa
Stay Healthy and Safe
The Novel Cornoavirus, COVID-19, is an extremely contagious
virus that spreads easily through person-to-person contact.
Federal and state authorities recommend social distancing as a
means to prevent the spread of the virus.
COVID-19 can lead to severe illness, personal injury,
permanent disability, and death.
Participating in this organization’s programs or accessing our
facilities could increase the risk of contracting COVID-19.
This organization in no way warrants that COVID-19 infection
will not occur through participation in ou programs or
accessing our facilities.